UPDATED JANUARY 1, 2021
Covid-19 Practices for Spectators/Fans
- All fans must wear a mask.
- All fans must maintain a 6ft social distance (family units/households exempt).
- All fans must stay away from the benches, off the floor and away from the student athletes.
- No food or drinks in the area of competition. If necessary, food and drinks can be consumed in the commons area of our facilities.
- Only two home and visiting team spectators per participant in uniform will be allowed at an event for basketball, and wrestling.
- Two tickets will be given to each home team athlete and coach for parents/guardians prior to the event. Some schools may utilize a pass list.
- All guests of participants will be asked to leave the event once the participant they are watching is done playing. (This is for basketball.)
- No spectators will be allowed for swimming events.
Covid-19 Practices for games, contests, or performances
- Sideline and/bench areas should be:
- Limited to the team and essential personnel only
- 6 Cheerleaders will be allowed with 2 spectators.
- No band during contests
Covid-19 Return to Play Protocols
- All students athletes will follow the appropriate guidelines for Return to Play following a positive Covid-19 test:
- A student who has completed FCCHD recommended quarantine as established in the quarantine/isolation letter.
- Those deemed close contacts must also follow appropriate guidelines.